The Practitioner Directory is a free resource listing artist residencies, funding schemes and professional development programmes open to interdisciplinary artists working in Scotland. You can download the directory as a pdf or Excel file from the links below:
An updated, more screen reader-friendly version is now available at the following link:
This document will be updated over time – for suggested additions or corrections, please email email@example.com
- Most of the schemes listed support interdisciplinary practice but a few have a specific artform focus (along with a record of supporting artists working between/within multiple artforms).
- A number of schemes are suspended or under review following the 2020/21 global pandemic – but most organisations (such as Jerwood Arts) have a mailing list for updates and announcements.
- For funds managed by Creative Scotland, see: https://www.creativescotland.com/funding/funding-programme
- This resource compliments other resources offers by organisations such as Arts Admin and the Live Art Development Agency.
- For more on how this resource was compiled, read this blog entry.